We are excited to announce the first release of the Clear Admit School Guides, updated for 2013-2014! Praised by both admissions officers and applicants, the School Guides profile top business schools in detail, addressing programs from the perspectives of students, faculty, alumni and the popular press. The latest editions of the Chicago Booth, Columbia, Harvard, Kellogg, MIT Sloan, NYU Stern, Stanford, Tuck and Wharton guides, among a number of other titles in our publication lines, are available for immediate download in their new more mobile-friendly PDF format, offering the information, convenience and timeliness that busy MBA applicants need.
Included in the 2013-2014 editions are the most current information from leading programs – ranging from areas such as admissions guidelines to class demographics and placement statistics – as well as insights into year-over-year trends. Their guides include quotes from students, information on school-specific special programs, exclusive Clear Admit Q&As with admissions directors and career services directors, and our team’s analysis of essay topics.
The Clear Admit School Guides will help you to:
- Become an expert on your target schools overnight
- Craft essays that stand out in the admissions process
- Compare schools head-to-head using objective data that goes beyond published rankings and school-published marketing materials
- Prepare for your admissions interviews by knowing your target schools inside and out
- Make an informed decision about where to enroll
Stay tuned to our blog for the release of the 2013-2014 versions of their remaining 18 School Guides throughout this month!
To purchase the latest editions of the Clear Admit School Guides, visit the Clear Admit Shop.